BRAND: Alpha Pharma
SUBSTANCE: Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex)
PACK: 20mg 50 pills
Tamoxifen belongs to the group of anti-estrogenic drugs. The action of tamoxifen citrate is justified by its ability to block estrogen receptors. Tamoxifen citrate competes with estradiol for binding sites with cytoplasmic estrogen receptors in the breast tissue, which makes Tamoxifen citrate an effective tool in the fight against gynecomastia. However, Tamoxifen citrate can not be used on a course with nandrolons and trenbolons. Tamoxifen citrate has a fairly extensive list of side effects, in some of them: vision impairment, nausea, vomiting. The drug is toxic to the liver.
Tamoxifen can be used on a course to prevent gynecomastia, and it is also used during PCT (Post-course therapy). The dosage of tamoxifen is selected individually, according to the results of hormonal analyzes, usually starts from 10 mg.
Effect of Tamoxifen
- The increase in power performance.
- Increasing the hardness of the bump and musculature.
- Increase in muscle mass. Tamoxifen is very popular in bodybuilding Argued that without it can not do any one victory in major competitions.
- Pronounced anti-estrogen effects. The effect, which made Tamoxifen is so popular. The higher the dosage of AAS, the greater the need to compensate for estrogenic activity. The use of tamoxifen or analogues thereof at FCT after heavy courses virtually mandatory.
- Fighting fat deposits.
- Prevention of feminization.
- Reducing the risk of atherosclerosis, prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- The improvement of the liver.
Most often, the side effects of tamoxifen are associated with its pronounced anti-estrogenic properties. Exceeding the recommended dosages and / or duration of the course can cause hair loss in women or even complete baldness, hot flushes, itching in the perineal region, pain in the bones; In men – fever, dizziness, nausea. As a result of fluid retention, normal functioning of the kidneys may be impaired. Also, sometimes there are bouts of depression, depression and drowsiness. Excessive reception is fraught with increased fatigue, constipation and anorexia. There may be inflammation of the retina, cataracts, partial or complete loss of vision. Tamoxifen is sometimes accompanied by rashes on the skin. Cases of headache, changes in the cornea of the eye, unclear consciousness are recorded. Lesions of the liver are found only in serious diseases of this organ (for example, hepatitis).