SUBSTANCE: Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
PACK: 10IU vial
Human growth hormone (HGH) is the hormone of the hypothalamus, which is produced by the anterior pituitary gland. This hormone is called somatotropin. It plays an important role in metabolism, increasing the mass, reducing the amount of fat in the body and doing many other things.
- Anabolic effect – causing muscle growth
- Anti-catabolic effect – inhibits muscle breakdown
- Reduces body fat
- Improves energy usage
- Accelerates Wound Healing
- It has the effect of rejuvenation
- It stimulates the re-growth of the internal organs (atrophied with age)
- Causes the growth of bones and increases the growth of young people up to 26 years (up to the closing of growth zones), strengthens bones
- Increases in blood glucose levels
- It strengthens the immune system
When receiving growth hormone side effects are rare, but when exceeding the recommended dosage and duration of the course is too large, you may encounter the following problems:
- Hypertrophy of the heart and other organs;
- Inhibition of thyroid function.
All side effects disappear with decreasing dosage or rejection of reception of growth hormone.