PACK: 1mg (10 pills)
Effects of receiving Anastrozole
- Significant reduction of aromatization levels (to 80% of the original level).
- A strong inhibitory effect.
- Blocking estrogen levels.
- The rapid action of the drug. The maximum concentration of active ingredient in the blood is observed in 2 hours after administration, that allows you to quickly suppress the process of flavoring.
- It is very effective for athletes who are prone to flavoring.
The scheme of reception:
The dosage of the drug is 1 mg once a day. The medication should be administered at the same time, regardless of the time of ingestion. The duration of treatment depends on the course of the disease and its severity. In the case of adjuvant therapy, it is taken for five years. If signs of disease progression appear, it is necessary to stop using the medication.
From the nervous system and sensory organs: asthenic syndrome, insomnia, drowsiness, anxiety, depression, headache, dizziness, paresthesia.
From the cardiovascular system and blood (hematopoiesis, hemostasis): anemia, hypertension (severe dizziness, long-lasting headache), leukopenia with / without infection, thrombophlebitis, thromboembolism.
On the part of the respiratory system: dyspnoea, sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, pharyngitis.
On the part of the digestive tract: decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation / diarrhea, dry mouth.
Allergic reactions: incl. Rash, itching, polymorphic erythema, Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
Other: hot flushes, vaginal dryness, vaginal bleeding, myalgia, arthralgia, chest pain, back pain, decreased joint mobility, sweating, flu-like syndrome, peripheral edema, thinning of hair and alopecia, hypercholesterolemia, increased levels of alkaline phosphatase, AST and ALT Patients with metastases in the liver), weight gain.